As an ISIORT member, the following Privacy Statement applies to you
An “ISIORT member” is a person who is ISIORT member and has therefore access to dedicated benefits, depending on its membership type.
ISIORT operates www.isiort.org. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from members.
Personal data collected
In order to create your membership and provide your access to ESTRO content, we need to collect the following data:
- Your name (Title, First name, last name)
- Your email address
Purpose of processing
As a member, we need this set of data in order to send you:
- General Assembly information
- Announcement for ISIORT biennial Conferences
- Other targeted messages about ISIORT activities
Duration of data storage
Personal data will be kept for the duration of your membership. Personal data will be kept for operational procedures and to ensure the Society’s working and reporting processes on basis of the Law of the domicile of the Society. After membership is cancelled no further information will be send to your email address.
Legal basis of processing
Third parties processors
If you have agreed to be listed on the Site, your personal data might be processed by our suppliers and meeting managers inside and outside the E.U. We have privacy agreements with all of them and your data will be processed under ISIORT supervision.
Your rights as ISIORT member
You have the following rights regarding the process of your personal data:
- Right to receive a transparent communication about the processing of your data
- Right to be forgotten in the frame of the Law of the domicile of the Society.
- Right to access your data
- Right of rectification
- Right to lodge a complaint
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to not be evaluated on the basis of automated processing